♡ F O L L O W E R S ♡

Monday, September 12, 2011

BLOWING BUBBLES

First post!! Welcome to my blog. I'm a perfectionist so I delete things until I get things my way... I love writing, photography, fashion, makeup, food... 

Story behind the pictures, it was 9/11 and the streets were completely empty. So i hit up my friend (I wanted to blow bubbles, haha I feel like saying blowing a few grams, but not at all.) and we went out to blow bubbles yay!!



Lace Up Black Heels - Sam Edelman, Nordstrom Rack
Sheer Black Herringbone Tights - Betsey Johnson, Nordstrom Rack
Black Spandex - American Apparel
Black Leather Hot Pants - Forever 21
"Whiskey and Lace" Ripped Up Shirt - Hometown Heroes, Urban Outfitters
Faded Blue Vest with Print Back - Material Girl, Macy's
Gold Stud Earrings - Forever 21






No cars for miles.




Lonely little bubble. I swear, first puff.







Love this one, great contrast.



My favorite closeup of me blowing. Don't you just love bubbles...
















They almost look like multi-colored sparklers.





Aisha has perfect skin and eye brows. She's a darling...

I'll have more posts surrounding fashion/beauty/food? I just like taking photos to like this post.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU BLEW BUBBLES??

xoxo,
gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment