♡ F O L L O W E R S ♡

Saturday, September 17, 2011

FEELING PLUMMY MAKEUP LOOK

Since I've been getting tired of my everyday makeup look I decided to concoct a new one. This is based off purple shades and I wore it out last night to a club. I think it's absolutely gorgeous and it really makes brown eyes pop. (Just saying, I'll be making a tutorial on this today probably?)

The look consists of a dark plum brown outer corner, I also blended indigo onto the center of the lid, but it's mainly covered by the peachy pink shade in the inner corner. I added a bit of glitter, white eyeliner, and purple eyeliner to complete. LOVE IT.


Large jumble of products to create last nights look... speaking of which I'll probably make a vanity tour since I have a ton of makeup.


xoxo,
gracie

2 comments:

  1. is this your whole makeup collection? because this is so nice and just the right amount of make up and i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope it isn't I have a LOT of makeup!! Thanks though, these are all of my favorites that I keep in my bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete