♡ F O L L O W E R S ♡

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PLAYING WITH PINKS MAKEUP LOOK

I love makeup. Period. This is my everyday makeup tutorial after an eight hour day of school, not to bad huh? It's a neutral brown smoky eye with gold and champagne, the lighter shades have washed away throughout the day. I'll be making a tutorial on it probably this weekend.


Being bored last night I wanted to play around with my Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, this is a pink look I created.


Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, shade Ace
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Shadow Collection, shade Sexpresso
MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, shade Junkshow
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, shade Tainted
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, shade Midnight 15
Urban Decay Ammo Palette, shade Polyester Bride
Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion
Clinique Brush-On Gel Liner in 02 True Black
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick
Make Up For Ever Eye Seal
Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Mascara in Black
MAC Zoom Lash in Black
Dior DiorShow Blackout Mascara in 099 Black

I created a mixture of gunmetal and chocolate shades in the outer corner, added a hot pink color to the center of the lids, and then a mixture of light pink, beige, and white eyeshadow. Mascara and eyeliner - all done. The pink itself is really pretty but it's not the most wearable. Overall I think it turned out really pretty!! (:

Thanks for reading
xoxo, gracie.



No comments:

Post a Comment