♡ F O L L O W E R S ♡

Saturday, September 17, 2011

MAC MAC ME OVER HAUL, SWATCHES, & MORE

I recently got some products from the new MAC MAC Me Over Collection. This collection consisted of 50 or so products ranging from eyeshadows to lipsticks, shadesticks, to lip glosses. The collection was supposed to be flattering to all skin tones, or a more universal range of products. I picked up two products, plus a mirror, and mascara. Let's jump in!


MAC Shadestick in Tundra
MAC Lipstick in Rebel
MAC Mirror
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash


Since my cheap plastic incased mirrors always break (you know the ones) I was looking a sleek nearly indestructible mirror for my purse. Found it. Surprisingly my dad was the one to find it, so props to him.


It comes a slim black sheath, but I just keep it out. It's a nice metal, not to weighty, not to big, not to small. It's perfect for on the go touchups, and if you pull it an arms length away you can see your whole face. (Check those teeth for any food maybe?)


I received MAC Zoom Lash as a tester a while ago and fell in love with it. I purchased the updated formulation that has a darker kohl pigment for more dramatic lashes. 


The brush as you can see is relatively small and concave with natural bristles instead of the plastic ones. This mascara defines, lengthens, and really un clumps lashes really well. 


Ah yes. A MAC lipstick, so well known in its bullet casing. This is maybe my seventh(?) MAC lipstick. They come in a range of finishes and formulations so you always can have the perfect lip.


Rebel is a satin finish (but because it's so dark I almost think of it as a semi-matte, a matte with a bit of a sheen) and a dark fuchsia. It looks like a deep plum in the tube but if you apply it with a light hand its true sheeny darker toned fuchsia shows up. I love wearing this sheer on the lips for a very healthy dose of color.


I am a fan of all things silver, so when I saw MAC had a cream eyeshadow in a silver shade I had to grab it. Shadesticks are simply cream shadows in a stick form! (Duh.) 


This is a beautiful bright silver and applies on easily because of its creamy formulation. I can't wait to use this all over the lid as a base or layering with other shadows.


Swatches!!

xoxo,
gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment